First of all, I would like to give a huge thank you to love the little bakery for my nomination. I have only recently found her blog, and it has already inspired me! Be sure to check it out!
For this award, I am supposed to list seven dreams of mine. Here they are:
- One day I would love to have my own little bakery and coffee shop. I want it to be a cozy place of solace for people of all types. Somewhere you can grab your morning coffee and a pastry to go, or sit and chat with the regulars each morning. I love places like these and would enjoy providing this luxury to the people around me.
- It is another dream of mine to grow my blog. For years I searched for a hobby, and thought I had found it with baking. I had, but blogging brings my baking hobby to another level. Now I don’t only bake because I love it, but also to share it with other people. Baking and sharing my creations with others is my true hobby!
- For years and years I have dreamt of having my own cookbook. I love cookbooks! Having one filled with my recipes would be a dream come true for me!
- I hope to share the word of God with as many people as I can, and to answer any questions they have about Christianity. God has always been a part of my life, and each day I discover more of what he offers to us all. I am not a Bible scholar, but I want to live a life of helping others to grow in their faith and renew their relationship with our triune God.
- Kind of one the same note, one huge goal in my life is to be a positive influence on the people around me. I want to help them gain the tools they need to succeed.
- A fairly recent dream of mine is to help innovate the irrigation we use in agriculture today. I grew up on a farm, and spent my summers irrigating crops with center pivots and some gated pipe. I believe there is room for a lot of growth in the irrigation industry. We need to find more efficient and affordable ways to water our crops. Farmers feed the world. Without proper irrigation their crops cannot survive.
- Finally, I hope to never stop learning and growing throughout my entire life. I listened to a speaker a few weeks ago, and he said if you aren’t uncomfortable in some area of your life, you aren’t growing as a person. I would fully agree with this. I don’t like to be uncomfortable, but it makes me a better person.
Here are the people I nominate for this award. They should also post seven of their dreams.
Thank you, once again, to love the little bakery for the kind nomination!